Though substantiate to education for me substance that things actually affect behind a little, I undergo for galore it effectuation the rigorous opposite. Follow quick meals!
This direction utilized exclusive leftovers! Tho’ I make ingredients and measures arranged out beneath, I assure, flatbottomed if you locomote, these instrument be pretty adamantine to muss up. If its not scraps of rotisserie yellow you acquire leftist over, no difficulty! Use residual secure meat, cooked yellow, or regularize dishonorable beans.
- Pan spray
- 8, 6 inch flour tortillas
- 1 cup Colby-Jack cheese
- 4 oz rotisserie chicken, shredded with skin removed
- 1/4 cup salsa, prepared
- Combine chicken, Colby-Jack cheese and salsa in a bowl.
- Place a pan on the stove over low to medium heat. Spray with pan spray.
- Lay tortillas on preparation surface. Place 3 tbsp mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla over into half moon shape and lightly press to flatten. Place quesadilla in pan and cook until lightly golden brown. Flip and allow other side to become lightly golden brown.
- Remove quesadillas from pan. Cut into 2 small triangles and serve!
Our recipe is just one of our suggestions. We hope you follow the step-by-step guide that we have prepared. This recipe can be your reference for home cooking. Good luck!