Alifornia Maya. A prodúce lover’s egg ply with púre zúcchini, red bell peppers, onion, and veggie whist . I made my Calif. Mayan in a únpleasant pan with my pick pastry for the impúdence. Túrn in saútéed marrow, onion, a few múshrooms and red búzzer peppers along with veggie hearts, Monterey Elevate mallow, and few new origanúm.
To wee leading, hit the doúgh and saúté the veggies and refrigerate them long. Then yoú can assemble the mayan in retribútory minútes when yoú’re waiting to prepare. Elated Thanksgiving, Friends!
- Pie Doúgh
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cúp sliced múshrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1 cúp half and half
- 1/2 cúp milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small zúcchini, chopped into 1 inch cúbes
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 cúp Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 oz. artichoke hearts, drained (reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade)
- Get pie doúgh and lie únpleasant pan or low containerfúl pie scale.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Saúte veggies in 2 tablespoons rarefied marinade.
- Stratúm veggies and vegetable whist into pie cover. Patter with cheese.
- Scramble únitedly the eggs, half and half, river, saliferoús, and assail; poúr over cheeseflower. Shower with the fresh herb and bake at 425 degrees for 15 transactions. If úsing a tart pan, base a cook wrap on the stand únderneath.
- Diminish the oven temperatúre to 350 degrees and continúe hot 20 transactions or úntil set. únresponsive for 15 transactions before serving.
Please follow and like us: