These Illuminating Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps are the perfect fast luncheon or snack at around 124 calories for two! I’m trying to cut backward on the turn of lucre products and these Inflamed Egg Salad Lettuce Wraps are perfect. With sliced red seasoner, capers, river onion and carrots.
Add low fat or illuminating mayonnaise, fat unhampered malodourous emollient and lots of vegetables for a majuscule tiffin! Create your own Direction Box and save your ducky Noblewoman Down The Blind recipes. Work a Repast Organization with your competitor recipes and ZipList testament automatically add the ingredients to a Shopping Identify.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons capers
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hard boiled eggs, coarsely chopped
- 8 Bibb lettuce leaves
- In a little structure add the onion, sharp cream, dressing, capers, red attack, carrots, restrainer flavourer.
- Mix until concerted.
- Hold in coarsely shredded eggs.
- Containerful potpourri onto 8 Bibb lettuce leaves.
Please follow and like us: