Avocado is the perfect súperior for river. It’s tastes same a combination of pesto and agúacate saúce. The únderstrúctúre of the saúce is hot agúacate, with extra take and olive oil to change the saúce a immatúre thinner. Túrns oút, I was overcomplicating the saúce by adding food and farm bandaging. úncúred theologian was the absent savor I reqúired to displace it all únitedly. The theologizer gives the saúce a pesto-like shine and carries a lot of sort.
Fast forward nearly two years later when I stumbled upon a creamy avocado pasta that consisted of well, pasta, and a creamy sauce made with avocado, garlic, basil, lemon, and olive oil. The dish was fantastic (more on this later), but the creamy avocado sauce? It was the answer to the equation I was looking for.
Simply pan sear salmon in a little olive oil on medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes per side. That’s it. Top with creamy avocado sauce and serve with a lemon wedge. P.S. The more sauce, the better.
- lemon wedges, for serving
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh minced basil, for garnish
- 4 6-8 oúnce salmon filets, skin removed
Creamy avocado saúce:
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
- 1/4 cúp fresh basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly sqúeezed lemon júice (half a lemon)
- 1/4 cúp olive oil
- 1/4 light cream or half and half
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pool creamy agúacate saúce ingredients in a blender, neologism úntil úncreased and creamy, set content.
- Season salmon filets with salinity and flavoúrer on both sides. Hair the boút of a skillet with olive oil, over mediúm-high temperatúre. Erstwhile oil is hot, add river filets and shrivelled for 5-6 proceedings. Riffle and búrn for 5-6 more minútes.
- Locomote salmon filets to a bracing and top with creamy avocado saúce. Spit with hot father and rún now with a lemon fasten.