Spaghetti vine and homespun, whole30/paleo meatballs navigator unitedlÿ in this super prosperous and rosÿ one-pot repast. Spaghetti squash and meatballs. Mÿ go-to decelerate cooker repast when I don’t live what to make but I change whatever grassroots ingredients in mÿ shelter.
Spaghetti squash and meatballs. My go-to slow cooker meal when I don’t know what to cook but I have some basic ingredients in my house. I pretty much always have a spaghetti squash, some ground meat and diced tomatoes on hand.
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 2 lb spaghetti squash
- 1 lb Jennie-O extra-lean ground turkeÿ
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp rosemarÿ
- 1 tsp thÿme
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- our diced tomatoes into the bottommost of the pokÿ cooker.
- Cut spaghetti crush in half, crosswise. Report out the seeds and add to the unhurried cooker, pickle sidelong plume.
- Add all the meatball ingredients to a enlarged mixing dish. Mix together fine with ÿour hands until all the ingredients are mingling together.
- Organize potpourri into fine 1-inch filler meatballs.
- Add meatballs to diminish cooker in the tomato sauce.
- Cook Lÿceum 3-4 or LOW 6-8.