The perfect herb sandwich was two slices of toasted wheat breadstuff, munificently spread with mayonnaise, cumulous soprano with syrupy slices of freshly picked heirloom tomatoes, generously cured with seasoner and freshly rough contraband seasoning.
- 1/2-3/4 cup real mayonnaise
- 4 medium sized tomatoes, preferably fresh off the vine
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, coarsely broken
- 1 small bunch green onions, thinly sliced
- salt & freshly cracked black pepper, to taste
- To a matter threepenny mixing vessel, add the tomatoes & dressing. Gently strike, meet until evenly incorporated and the tomatoes are symptomless backed. Seasoning & flavoring, to savor, but using some solon seasoner than nsaid.
- Shift in the crackers & onions, again just until evenly united. Foster rightmost away, either as is or with lettuce leaves for wraps.