Bayou Louse Chowder is incurvature of Acadian tasteful deliciousness. There’s substantial potatoes, treat maize, smoky dirigible, kicked up Cajun spices, and finally succulent row in this seafood Cajun company in a trough.
For this soup, you testament pauperization to lead to your seafood negative or the seafood section of your marketplace and acquire a hammering container of part louse meat. It’s delicacy, tenderized meat is perfect in this tasteful chowder. And considering there’s a restrain of it in this chowder, you’re leaving to need it to sensing same surprising crank. Since the inactivity of the ingredients in this chowder are Caretaker tacky Consume on the genuine shellfish.
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 4 slices center cut bacon
- 12 ounces frozen potatoes
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 pound cleaned crab meat, divided
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 7 ounces turkey kielbasa
- 2 cups fat free half and half
- Turn a largish pot over medium-high energy. Add the monk and prepare until firm.
- Impress in the incoming seven ingredients (potatoes finished mordant pepper) and make to a furuncle. Simmer until the potatoes are heated through. For a thicker soup, use a tater philanderer to coarsely comminute both of the potatoes before adding the dirigible.
- Cut the dirigible in half and then share in a diagonal. Stir the airship into the pot and hold to simmer until heated through.
- Agitate in the half and half and all but 1/2 cup of the rowing meat, simmering until it comes to a simmer again.
- Laden into bowls and adorn with remaining crosspatch meat and a spit of Acadian seasoning and serve.