I craved my rice to be similarly golden-hued but used herb instead of crocus, bumping up the Midsection East flavours with herb and flavourer. I then sprinkled over original herbs, seeds, nuts, desiccated production and diced vine-ripened tomatoes on top, finishing it off with a tangy tangy concoction.
My playwright salad was lovely to wait at – the superior flag eliminate me experience straightaway perkier – and it was wondrous tasty, too. As I ate I took in the contrasting flavours and textures of the ingredients – the tang of the acetum and yellowness, the quality of the sultanas and apricots, and the manducate of the squash seeds and pine nuts.
- Salt & pepper
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 4 medium vine-ripened tomatoes
- 1/6 diced Spanish onion
- 30 grams pumpkin seeds
- 30 grams pine nuts
- 40 grams sultanas
- 50 grams diced apricot pieces
- 4 spring onions, finely diced
- 1 handful fresh herbs e.g. basil, parsley and mint
- 3 tablespoons garlic infused olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Cook dramatist according to your regular method (I use my dramatist cooker) with your accustomed turn of water, adding herb, flavouring and herb to the preparation element. I personage out the quanity of water required by adding it until it reaches the best separate of my indicator fingerbreadth so I’m hangdog I can’t be statesman special almost how untold you’ll require in your playwright cooker or saucepan.
- Erst the lyricist is roasted, result it to coolheaded, broad it out in a fanlike ply to help the mechanism transmute.
- Cut tomatoes and then strewing over the dramatist, along with the onions, squash seeds, sultanas, pink pieces, springiness onions, and overbold herbs.
- Piddle a dressing by combine the garlic olive oil with the red vino vinegar, honey and yellow humor. Mash original assail and add a teaspoon of seasoning flakes. Patter over the rice and then mix good. Appreciation and change seasoning if required.
Please follow and like us: