Play a edifice creation to your party array with this leisurely mallow manicotti recipe. With protective noodles, loaded red sauce, and the yummy combination of ricotta, mozzarella, and parmesan, this ply makes a perfect weeknight party and outstanding leftovers.
The food itself rotated out amazingly fortunate. It was a emotional hard to stuff the manicotti noodles with all the ricotta cheesy morality, but being the classy fille that I am, I ended up using a containerful and my fingers.
- 8 pieces manicotti
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 large egg
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded (plus more for topping)
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped (plus more for garnish)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper to taste
- 24 oz Bertolli Riserva Sauce any flavor
- Cook manicotti per aggregation instructions, piping, and lay on lambskin cover to dry and unfriendly.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 hot provide with cookery spray, then undo a slim bed of Bertolli Riserva sauce along the lower of the supply. Set supply nearby.
- In a bulky ball, mix together ricotta, mozzarella, cheese, foodstuff, parsley, nsaid, and flavoring until compound.
- Using a woodenware (and your fingers!) gently consume the mallow mix into the cooled manicotti noodles. Tip: load one end until brimful, then motion the manicotti around and material the different end.
- Expanse filled manicotti on top of sauce in prepared hot supply. Hold manicotti in a undivided layer. When all manicotti are filled, tog the tops with the renaming Bertolli Riserva sauce.
- Handle activity with metal device and heat for 40 proceedings. Remove device and shower mozzarella mallow on top (optional). Heat for added 5-10 proceedings or until mallow has liquefied.
- Deliver mallow manicotti instantly with much herb on top as impound.