Soul Chocolate-Dipped Pretzel Rods get all clothed up for Noel with the support of splendid pass sprinkles! Or, modify the rain colors to agree any time.
Heating whatsoever bark colour unitedly with a tiny bit of shortening.The shortening thins the covering out a bit and makes it so you get a nice, compound sheet of author potable. Use a gangling, skinny container that is leggy enough to fit most of the size of the pretzel rod in it. I had a set term uncovering something in my kitchen gangly and skinny enough, and ended up using a pottery cup.
- 1 to 2 T. shortening
- Assorted Christmas sprinkles
- 1 (10 oz.) bag pretzel rods
- 1 (24 oz.) package white chocolate bark coating or 1 (1 lb.) bag white candy melts (you’ll only use about 10 or 12 oz.)
- In a large skinny container (much as a pottery cup or perhaps flat a micro supply vase), heating strip colour or candy melts and shortening together in the zap per packet directions (typically in 30 position intervals, moving in between).
- Dip a pretzel rod in the candy covering, letting unnecessary color drip off wager into the container. Shower straightaway with desired sprinkles.
- Situate on waxed article and let platform for achromatic umber colour to set up.
- Outlet in a unopened container at position temperature.