This Christmas Biscuit Dough Dip has a creamy and fluffy eggless sweeten cook base swirled with pass sprinkles for a fun and festive starter or dessert. This Season cook dip is the perfect addition to your docket for Season day. Serve it as a snack patch space presents, as an appetizer before the big victuals or as a sweet decorativeness.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Chobani Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of butter softened
- 2 ounces of cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles divided use
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- graham crackers, fruit, etc. for dipping
- Localise the butter, elite mallow and sugar in a occupation incurvature. Using a mixer, defeat the combining until feathery and fluffy, most 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and flavourer choose and tucker for another arcminute.
- Add the yogurt, 1/4 cup at a moment and mix on low to have.
- Stir in the sprinkles, reserving 2 tablespoons. Guess the remaining sprinkles on top of the dip for medal.
- Work instantly with production, dancer crackers and separate dippers.
Please follow and like us: