Christmas Day Clout – A lovely fruity tool for the grown-ups. A extraordinary way to resource your guest’s drinks topped up! Else than that, I wish to be watching old Season movies with Chris and the kids, stealing potable off mum & dad’s Yuletide player, and cuddling my new baby niece (innate on Weekday – she’s the cutest, tiny minuscule objective).
I’ve got my new Neff Dweller icebox freezer measured in now, which is big sufficiency to outlet my rather macro puncher construction, so I’ll be making this salute beforehand, intelligent for when we individual guests temporary during Yule.
- 2 litres cranberry juice
- 700 ml pomegranate juice – I used Pom juice for a stronger flavour
- 500 ml clementine juice (use orange juice if you can’t find clementine juice)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 3 limes sliced
- 3 clementines sliced
- 100 g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Seeds from 1 pomegranate
- 1 bottle of prosecco
- 300 ml vodka
- Small bunch of mint leaves
- Pullulate the cranberry succus, pomegranate succus, clementine humour and humour of 2 limes into a hulky punch ball and impress. Add the adhesive slices, mandarin slices, cranberries and pomegranate seeds. If you’re making the pierce leading, you can pair and expanse the clout in the refrigerator at this measure for 2-3 hours.
- When prompt to assist, add ice to the clout, then pullulate in the prosecco and vodka. Impress and wet on saucy mint leaves.