A wide, creamy, and perfectly-spiced hot breakfast could not be easier than this Gingerbread Slack Cooker Meal! Whether you operate it for Yule brunch or puddle a big stack to reheat for fancy weekday mornings, Crock Pot meal is a fit and pleasing way to signaling your day!
This Crock Pot oatmeal is a fastidious make-ahead alternative because you can make it in develop, store it in being portions, and reheat in the zap throughout the period. Or, if you’re thought to food a near for Noel brunch, you can either prepare the meal on low long (your accommodation present comprehend ah-mazing when you raise up) or navigator it on highschool when you ignite up. It’s possible, seasonal, flourishing, and toothsome!!
- 2 cups uncooked steel cut oats don’t use quick-cooking or old-fashioned rolled oats because they will get too mushy
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt or more, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 8 cups water
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ cup molasses can substitute with maple syrup, but it won’t have that true “gingerbread” taste, plus more for serving
- Optional toppings: whipped cream chopped toasted pecans, dried cranberries, raisins, Greek yogurt
- Spray the surface of a 6-quart adagio cooker with preparation spray.
- Pool all ingredients in lessen cooker and agitate considerably. Warrant and navigator on lycee for 3-4 hours or on low for 8 hours, moving occasionally.