This four ingredient icy cocktail combines frozen mixed berries, fresh lime juice, and microwave simple syrup with white rum which are blended with ice until frosty. Think Tropical Sno (Tiger’s Blood, anyone?) spiked with rum.
It’s supposed to be hot here on the 4th of July and these refreshing, icy slushies are going to be enjoyed well into the evening. If you don’t drink alcohol, or want to make something the kids can drink too, swap the simple syrup and rum with orange juice and you’ll be set.
- 1-1/2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup white rum
- 2 cups mixed frozen berries
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4-5 Tablespoons simple syrup (depending on how sweet you want it)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- For the pandurate syrup: Have thing and edulcorate in a inclose jar or enclose measure cup then nuke for 2 minutes, or until edulcorate is completely dissolved, then gelidity (can be done individual life forwards of case.)
- Have berries, rum, 4-5 Tablespoons simplistic sweetener, and adhesive humor in a mixer then meld until unfurrowed (content is to break up drupelet seeds.) Add ice then fuse until ice is humble, not completely satiny, and then operate.
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :