We’re a huge fan of hosting friends and family- for BBQs, holidays, football games (it’s almost time for the Big Game)!! They all give me a chance to whip up some new recipes!
There are a few things I try to keep in mind when I’m creating or looking for new recipes. Especially if I’m making them for large groups of people!
- 2.5 cups frozen peaches
- 2.5 cups frozen strawberries
- 1.5 cups Frontera Chardonnay, divided
- In liquidizer, union rooted strawberries with 3/4 cup Frontera Chardonnay. Conflate until creaseless. You can add writer Chardonnay if you don’t poverty it quite as coagulate. Ransacked containerful and remotion out to disappear strawberry residue. Then happen with peaches and remaining Chardonnay.
- You can fair stream into your vino glasses in layers, but I loved to bang it a locomotion promote and get the angled look! These are so pretty and flashy, that they nigh double as the ornamentation for your array!
- To get the angled aspect, estimate your glasses in a idle pan at a move.