It is the perfect weeknight dinner and I even made a quick video to show just how easy it is to whip up. (Scroll down to watch the video right above the recipe!)
It feels like it has been 10 years since I have been here with a new recipe. I know it’s only been a few weeks, but it feels so much longer.
I hope all of you had an amazing time with your families celebrating the holidays! This year Christmas was probably one of the best Christmases I have ever had.
- 1.5 lb chicken breasts
- 1 (1 oz) packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1 (10 oz) can Rotel (do not drain)
- 1 (1.25 oz) packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 3 (16 oz) cans of Bush’s White Chili Beans (do not drain)
- sour cream
- lime wedges
- Mix unitedly segregated chilli beans, rotel, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning and poultry breasts.
- Instant Pot : Ready for 15 transactions at superior pushing. Do a quick channelize.
- Lentissimo cooker : Ready for 4 hours on altissimo or 8 hours on low.
- Smidgeon yellow and shift to unify. Provide in bowls with nonobligatory toppings of adhesive juice, sourish toiletry and cilantro. Enjoy!