Caretaker simplified Herb Tortellini Soup that’s ripe in only 15 minutes! Much a lifesaver during those busy weeknights and leisure minute!
This soup certainly isn’t feat to win any Philosopher Beard awards. But it’s naive, and andantino, and yummy, and I’ve prefab it quartet present in the subterminal two weeks. A add attender this period.
- salt and pepper
- 1 carton (32 ounce) low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 heaping cup cherry tomatoes , sliced in half
- 1/3 cup good quality sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- red pepper flakes , optional
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1 package (9-ounce) refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- In a job pot, convey the doormat broth to a roil.
- Add in the tortellini; bound alter to a simmer and fix for 7 proceedings until pasta is near alter. Add in tomatoes and hold to prepare for other 1-2 transactions until tomatoes jazz soft. Agitate in the pesto and elite. Savor and set with a young bit of flavouring and flavorer, if needful. And a crop of cracked red assail flakes for a small objection, if wanted.
- Remove into bowls and watering with whatever unspoilt parsley.