I used to make a slightly smaller version of this recipe but I’ve listed what perfectly fits in my drink dispenser, which is enough to serve to a small crowd.
But you can easily bump it down to the 2 liter version if you don’t need that much and don’t want to purchase two bottles of soda .
- 3 liters ginger ale
- 3 cups pineapple juice
- 1 Tbsp almond extract
- 2 fresh limes, sliced (optional)
- 1 12 oz. bag fresh cranberries (optional)
- 6 cups cranberry juice or pomegranate cranberry juice
- Pour pomegranate humour, pineapple juice, and almond extract into a voluminous honor dispenser and mix. Crowd in colored ale and make it one quick budge.
- Add in cranberries, ice and seasoner ale. Help within a few hours for finest results as it give turn to go unfolded.
- This is not 100% cranberry humor, it is 100% humour but it has a amalgamate of additional juices in it such as vine, apple, pear. 100% cranberry humour would be much too unpleasant here. Use something like Oceanspray.