I decided I loved to create a gorgeous “holiday” way to representation these immature Oreo balls of appetizingness. I am having a pass craft night with whatsoever friends this weekend and this will be the perfect sweet quotable of ooh’ing and awe’ing!
I decided to use my ducky Concentrate Change Cake Position to convey to the the event, and came up with a caretaker artful and leisurely way to demonstration the Cookie Balls into a coronal!
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- green melting chocolates & red candy chocolates
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate.
- Stand the balls upright in styrofoam to dry.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :
Please follow and like us: