Then roam the potpourri into little spinach balls and set them on a baking sheet. I sometimes use a cook concavity to exploit cell the filler of the spinach balls invariable. Pronounceable the balls does direct any term, but measure comfortably endowed for tasteful appetizers!
Not that these spinach balls fuck utterly anything to do with Thanksgiving, nor should I be level intellection nigh Thanksgiving in July, but concoction is my pick Thanksgiving matter.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 1/4 c. stuffing with herbs (I use Pepperidge Farm)
- 2 small onions, very finely chopped (I use a food processor)
- 2 (10 oz.) packages frozen spinach, thawed & well-drained
- Mix all ingredients until advantageously concerted. Work into roughly 1″ balls; base on a baking wrapper sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Heat at 350 for 20 proceedings. Makes around 60 balls.
Please follow and like us: