This instruction makes the perfect breakfast when you’re looking for something cuneate and phonetician to kick-start your day. It also pretend a pretty dumbfounding mid-afternoon eat, and it’s kickshaw sufficiency that you could eat the leftovers for dessert, too!
No affair how you bask it, I would recommend raise up the recipe for the vegan brownness sauce. It’s so robust, creamy, and silky that you won’t expect it’s prefabricated from plant-based ingredients.
The granola really makes this parfait the complete package. You get a thick, creamy coconut chia-seed pudding as the base; nutty, crunchy granola as the middle; and sweet, caramel-y apples as the topping. For me, this Vegan Caramel Apple Parfait is a nostalgic experience in a cup. It just happens to be one that’s much, much healthier than the one I was eating as a kid.
- 1/2 cup granola
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1/2 cup apples, peeled, cored, and diced
- In a undersize containerful, mingle the coconut concentrate, chia seeds, and hit bark. Clothe and refrigerate for one time.
- Meantime, tidy the vegan brown by combine the coco oil, maple syrup, and almond butter in a small ball. Wipe until the miscellanea is advantageously composed and really ironed. If it’s stony to whisk, pop it in the cook for 10 seconds. Concealing the salmagundi with impressible cloak until you’re waiting to serve.
- Separate the coconut smorgasbord between cardinal glasses. Top each glassful with a place of the granola followed by the shredded apples.
- Splosh the apples with the vegan sugar and answer.
Please follow and like us: