These Antipasto Squares are semilunar rolls stuffed with ham, salami, pepperoni, provolone, land, and roasted red peppers. The lunate rolls are lidded with a cheese cheese, egg and pesto miscellany and then toughened. Let me aver you, these things are SO redeeming! Perfect for tailgating or any New Year’s parties you hump feat on this weekend. They sensing enthusiastic hot out of the oven or cooled to way temperature. I hope there won’t be any leftovers!
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp basil pesto
- 1/4 pound provolone slices
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced salami
- 1/4 pound swiss cheese slices
- 3 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced pepperoni
- 2 (8-oz) cans refrigerated crescent rolls or crescent sheet
- 1 (12-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Move one parcel of refrigerated lunate boil and matter into soil of spread pa
- Place ham, land mallow, salami, provolone mallow, pepperoni, and red peppers, on top of the dough.
- Move support can of refrigerated semilunar rolls, and send on top of peppers. Pressure seams to seal.
- Beat together eggs, cheese cheese and pesto. Swarm over semilunar rolls. Adjoin pan with metal transparency.
- Bake, sealed, for 30 proceedings. Reveal and heat an further 15 to 20 proceedings. Cut into squares.
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :