I am not one to pass a niggle over appetizers. Ok, I’m not untold for making a niggle over any repast, rattling. That’s why I created this website. I loved to percentage all of those gentle recipes that I compassion. Most of them appear equivalent you went all out but you didn’t. That’s what today’s recipe is all around. It’s tasteful but they aspect kinda baroque, don’t they?
For this direction I am using cheese because it melts beautifully and has a repand, creamy savor that pairs easily with opposite flavors. I equivalent the discount sour of the cranberry sauce matched with brie. You could use a chilly delicacy instead of the cranberry sauce. Still, I virtuous consider the red is prettier and a bit more festive and it real tastes so delicious!
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 8 oz wheel brie cheese
- 1 8 oz tube crescent dough
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce not jellied
- flour for dusting the dough and cutting board
- Preheat oven to 375°f degrees. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread a little flour out onto your counter. Then roll out crescent roll dough and pinch seams together. Cut crescent roll dough into 24 equal-sized squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place inside the crescent dough squares. Top with a generous spoonful of cranberry sauce, and a little sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the crescent dough is a light golden brown (about 15 minutes). Then serve warm!
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :