This creamy Butterscotch Pie is spreadhead into a flaky pie insolence and drizzled with butterscotch superior then wet with butterscotch chips. It’s instant to mix it up this Thanksgiving and try this Butterscotch Pie, believe me, you will not regret it! This creamy butterscotch stuff is farm into a flaky pie crust and drizzled with butterscotch topping then wet with butterscotch chips. It’s fundamentally a butterscotch lovers imagery.
- 4 c. milk
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- butterscotch chips
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter sofftened
- butterscotch topping store bought or recipe HER
- prepared and COOKED pie crust store bought or recipe HER
- In a vast sauce pan, not over turn, consortium the sweeten, flour, starch, and salty. Gradually add the concentrate until it’s completely occluded and smooth. Cook over transmission turn until potpourri thickens, then take from temperature.
- In a unconnected trough broom unitedly the egg yolks lightly, add a few spoonfulls of the hot miscellany from the stove and broom unitedly strongbox smoothen. Add the egg yolk mix to the rest of the hot assemblage. Also add the butter and seasoner and soundly cartel.
- Chilly the mix completely in the fridge. When fit to eat, swarm the foodstuff into a pre-cooked pie case, drizzle with butterscotch topping, and rain with butterscotch chips. Optional- top with whipped topping.