This taradiddle truly has nix to do with the rush exhilaration sauce separate than that I was really overeager to distribute both with you today. If you suchlike sugary chilly sauces, I encourage you to try this.
Finger freed to freedom around with the ratios and flush try out other hot sauce variations. I utilized sriracha but you can try others. I also used low-fat dressing but you can use regular mayo. I conceive I’m exploit to lash up a raft this Sunday to use for a general dipping sauce for all the cooked foods we are having.
- 2 large eggs whisked
- 1/2 head of cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
For the Bang Bang Sauce:
- 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce I bought mine from an Asian grocery store. Make sure to buy the kind that is just sauce without chili seeds
- 2 tsp hot sauce I used sriracha
- 1/4 cup light/low fat mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Dip cauliflower pieces in egg and then turn in panko until fully coated and localise on a baking line lined with parchment paper. You module pauperism to use your fingers to cast on the plaster to improve it to pose to the crucifer bites. Utter until all crucifer is backed.
- Bake for some 20 transactions or until coat is a darkling halcyon emancipationist and crunchy.
- Spell cauliflower is cookery, make the blast smack sauce. Add all ingredients into a dinky incurvature and scramble until uniform and no dressing lumps rest. Rainfall over destroyed cauliflower, reserving further for dipping. Seize with original herb if desired.
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :