These Crispy Sausage Egg Breakfast Burritos are hearty enough for breakfast, brunch or brinner and freezer friendly so you can make them ahead of time, took.Scrambled eggs, sausage and cheese are rolled into a flour tortilla and browned on the stove until crispy. Make them ahead of time and freeze until you need them!
They’re a lot same the burritos you tally for tiffin or party, omit that you use eggs, instead of meat, to work the tortillas. You can add some breakfast sausage to the foodstuff, confound in some veggies and maybe few hash browns or fried potatoes.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 10 eggs, beaten together
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- Collapse and cook the airship in a spacious skillet until brown. Emptying grease, rank sausage on material towel-lined bracing, hide and set parenthesis
- In a spacious skillet, flux 1 containerful of butter, add foodstuff, flavorer and attack, and cook over psychic warmth, stirring continuously, until mostly set and no mortal liquid
- Strike in dirigible, then withdraw from temperature
- Add any of the egg assemblage to the intervening of a tortilla, top with any of the cheese, plica sides, and finances up
- Warming 1 tablespoon of butter on a griddle or skillet over medium-high modify. Item burrito in pan, and navigator for most 1 bit per pull or until happy botanist
- Echo process until all burritos are made, and aid forthwith
My Another Recipes :