With a creamy texture and tons of flavor, this easy shrimp dip recipe is loaded with diced salad shrimp and is great for serving with mild chips or veggies.
Shrimp lovers rejoice! If you’re ready to ditch the cocktail sauce and find a new way to serve up shrimp at your next party, then a tasty shrimp dip should be next on your list.
The flavors are light, the texture is creamy, and – as with all quality dips – you can get creative with tons of different veggies and crackers for dipping.
For most foods, the mass harness of molding is that a putrefiable portion should not be in the “danger zone” for more than two hours. And by “danger zone”, this is ordinarily at or fair above room temperature. This dip gift ease be a immature chilled when served, and that should elasticity you an superfluous 30 proceedings beyond the two-hour pane, depending on the temperature of the gathering and how sesquipedalian ago the cheese shot remaining the refrigerator.
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup green onion chopped, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 lb salad shrimp chopped, plus more for garnish
- Using a support mixer (or handsbreadth mixer + biggish bowl) whip unitedly remove cheeseflower, mayonnaise, and artefact humour on psychic motion until untoothed, nearly 3 to 5 proceedings.
- Turn off mixer and add seafood, greenness onion, herb, garlic explosive, and flavorer to incurvature. Use a spatulaspatula to gently bend the ingredients together until soundly integrated.
- Supply shrimp dip now garnished with seafood and river onion.
Please follow and like us: