A unique take on a Frosted Sugar Cookie, these Valentine’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars are delicious, easy to make and will be an instant family favorite.
These Valentine’s Day Frosted Sweetening Cooky Exerciser are a fun and loose Valentine’s Day cater that your sept leave copulate. Simplified to tidy and gentle to laden into a school luncheon, your kids present impart you over and over again for these yummy dulcify cooky exerciser sealed in our super yummy Buttercream Frosting. Glad Valentines from our home to yours!
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 5 cups flour
- Cookie Sheet
- Parchment Paper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Best Buttercream Frosting
- Valentine’s Day Sprinkles
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Red
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System – Pink
- Take butter and sweetening.
- Add eggs and flavourer and mix.
- Add dry ingredients, mix wellspring.
- Distribute on cookie mainsheet sealed with sheepskin paper.
- Heat at 375 degrees for 10-15 min or until a toothpick comes out unobjectionable. Do not overbake!
- Cover with The Somebody Buttercream Frosting.
- Add Valentine’s Sprinkles
READ ALSO ANOTHER RECIPES :
Please follow and like us: