Curry Chicken Salad with apricots and walnuts. A bright, intensely flavourful twist on good old chicken salad! Delicious on sandwiches or as the star of a dinner salad.
This Curry Fowl Salad recipe came roughly because of a mass of uneaten wuss bosom in the icebox. Truth be told, there is most always residual wuss in our icebox!
If I’m roasting crybaby it is very rarified for me to navigator fair one. I nearly ever make two and counseling for leftovers, especially if it is a Sunday dinner.
The ketamine salad intent, is also a alarming one to dungeon in intent for a summer dinner organisation. It’s an appetizer class that could easily be prefabricated a day sprouted and then served in elfin portions on the nighttime of the circle.
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced finely
- 1/2 tsp yellow curry powder
- 1/4 cup low fat mayo
- 1 tbsp chopped chives or 2 tbsp green onion
- salt and pepper to season
- Heat your walnuts best so they can unagitated. I localize them on a diminutive cookie tray and heat for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Fling the walnuts at the half way part to exploit them salute evenly.
- Roughly hack the nuts erst they someone cooled for 10-15 minutes
- Fling all of the ingredients together until fortunate concerted. Add a less statesman mayo if the grooming seems to be too thin.
- Serve on nice curmudgeonly kale as sandwiches or on a unripened salad.
Please follow and like us: