These cauliflower buffalo wings with vegan ranch dip are the perfect comfort food! They’re super easy to make and they’re so delicious! We simply can’t get enough of them!
For the ones of you who have never heard of cauliflower wings: No, cauliflower didn’t develop wings overnight! Haha! Cauliflower wings are sort of like chicken wings but they’re made from cauliflower florets as a substitute.
once I first made cauliflower wings, I simplest used a batter of flour, unsweetened almond milk, and spices to coat my cauliflower wings. however, over the years I perfected my recipe and the buffalo wings are so much higher whilst you coat them with panko breadcrumbs. They’re a lot crispier this manner!
when I first made cauliflower wings, I most effective used a batter of flour, unsweetened almond milk, and spices to coat my cauliflower wings. however, over the years I perfected my recipe and the buffalo wings are so much higher while you coat them with panko breadcrumbs. They’re so much crispier this manner!
For the cauliflower buffalo wings:
- 1 small head of cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika powder
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour (use chickpea flour for a gluten-free version)
For the vegan ranch dip:
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- Carefully cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, the plant-based milk, the water, the garlic power, the paprika powder, the salt, and the black pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Dip the florets into the batter, so they’re completely coated.
- Roll them in the panko breadcrumbs. Omit this step for a gluten-free version. However, they’re way crispier with the panko breadcrumb coating.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet. Don’t put them on top of each other. Bake for 25 minutes at 350 °F.
- Combine Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Wings sauce with a tablespoon of olive oil and pour it over the baked cauliflower wings. Evenly coat them from all sides by stirring them a few times.
- Put the coated buffalo wings back on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake again for 20 minutes at 350 °F.
- For the vegan ranch sauce, combine the vegan mayonnaise with dried dill and parsley and stir until well combined. Serve the freshly baked vegan cauliflower wings with the vegan ranch and enjoy! Also sprinkle some chopped green onions and freshly chopped parsley on top if you want.
Please follow and like us: