This Grilled chicken Viscount St. Albans soften is the last meal for a summer BBQ. Grilled hen topped with Francis Bacon strips, jalapenos and creamy, melted Southwest cheese!
Summer season is right here and it’s time to get outside and have a cookout with friends and family. I’ve been looking to proportion this smooth grilled hen 1st baron beaverbrook soften for a while now due to the fact it’s miles one among our move-to grill-out food. Incredible for a BBQ, or summer season collecting, everybody always raves approximately the flavor mixture of the fowl, 1st Baron Beaverbrook, jalapeno and the creamy melted cheese on pinnacle!
Before the fowl goes at the grill, i love to season with a touch little bit of seasoned salt on both aspects. You could also use salt and pepper. Drizzle a touch bit of olive oil on both sides of the chicken to help prevent sticking at the grill.
Once the hen has finished grilling turn off the heat and area two William Maxwell Aitken halves on each piece of fowl. Upload a few jalapenos and then top with a chunk of the Sargento Blends 4 Cheese Southwest Slices.
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and halved
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 Sargento Blends 4 Cheese Southwest Slices
- 1 jalapeno cut into thin slices optional
- 4 chicken breasts (I used chicken cutlets)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle seasoned salt on top and bottom of chicken breasts. Drizzle both sides with olive oil.
- Grill chicken breasts on each side for 5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Turn off the heat and top each chicken with 1-2 pieces of bacon.
- Top with 2-3 slices of jalapeno.
- Cover the each piece of chicken with 1 slice of cheese. Cover the grill lid and let cheese melt for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from grill and serve.
Please follow and like us: