Bacon wrapped chicken rolled in brown sugar and baked! I have no words for how delicious and flavorful these little bites of seasoned chicken are! Tender, scrumptious and oh so easy to make!
I’m great excited nowadays because I’m headed out to a girls experience in Palm Springs with some of my girlfriends! I get to go away my crazy weekends of baseball and practices in the back of and experience the pool for some days.
I know, I understand. I was simply in Palm Springs. Permit’s just say that vacation turned into hardly categorised as a vacation. I chased after my kids and had to swim with them the complete time with a view to watch them carefully within the water. It was quite arduous. I’m looking forward to spending some time talking to the girls and playing the sun.
I recognize, I recognise. I used to be simply in Palm Springs. Allow’s simply say that excursion become hardly ever categorised as a vacation. I chased after my kids and needed to swim with them the whole time with a view to watch them carefully within the water. It became quite exhausting. I’m searching forward to spending a while chatting with the girls and enjoying the sun.
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- bacon with pieces cut in half
- 2/3 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend or and 1 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts cut into tenders
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Generously spray a broiling pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
- In another bowl, pour in Truvia Brown Sugar (or brown sugar).
- Roll chicken pieces in chili powder mixture.
- Next, secure a piece of bacon around the chicken using a toothpick.
- Now roll in the brown sugar until well covered.
- Place on the prepared baking pan. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- If you like bacon crispier, place under broiler for a few minutes until bacon is brown and crispy. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: