Y’all, I’m fantastic excited to proportion this ridiculously easy and amazingly scrumptious recipe! I’ll admit the flavors even amazed me with this one.
There’s a extremely good neighborhood joint that makes my absolute favored! however I’m not usually inside the temper to go out (or to spend that form of money). Making this stromboli at home is so smooth. The fine part is you could customise it along with your favorite toppings. On this version, I used pepperoni, Italian sausage, and cheese, however you could use nearly whatever you need – olives, ham, onions, peppers, mushrooms, and so on, and so on.
Line a big baking sheet with parchment. Yes, that is crucial because it’ll help you roll it up as soon as the whole lot’s on there. You can additionally use a silicone baking mat, if you have one. Then open the dough, unroll it, and stretch it thin.
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce plus extra for dipping
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni about 2.5 ounces
- 1 cup cooked crumbled ground Italian sausage
- 1 (11-ounce) can thin crust refrigerated pizza dough
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Open the can of pizza dough and stretch it thin and even on the parchment. Top with sauce, pepperoni, cooked sausage, and mozzarella cheese. Starting on one side, carefully roll the dough like a jelly roll. Slide to the middle of the parchment so that the seam is on the bottom. Cut several diagonal slits into the crust. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until deep golden brown. Served warm with extra sauce for dipping.
Please follow and like us: