This Parmesan Crusted Chicken is an easy meal idea. We use pounded thin chicken breasts, coat in a delicious Parmesan coating, and then fried to make them crispy. Add this chicken idea to your dinner this week.
Uninterested in the equal antique bird breast recipes? In that case, you are going to need to make this Parmesan Crusted chook recipe. I normally make hen recipes for dinner a couple of times in step with week. My own family loves it after I make a number of our favorites like smooth chicken Pot Pie Casserole or our pink warm hen. the ones are go to chook recipes.
I never use to pound my chicken to make it thinner. I have changed my ways. When I butterfly our chicken breasts and pound them flat, they cook so much quicker. When we have a busy evening, time saving recipes are always a must. For this Parmesan Crispy Chicken, the pounding method saves me from spending way too much time in the kitchen.
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- Cut each breast in half and pound to about 1/2″ thick.
- Beat egg and water in a shallow bowl until blended.
- Add garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to blend.
- Place parmesan in another shallow bowl.
- Dip each piece of chicken in egg mixture making sure to coat.
- Allow excess egg to drip off.
- Place in parmesan. Sprinkle more parmesan over top. Gently press, then turn and repeat on other side. Shake off excess. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Place butter and oil in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place chicken and do not move until edges brown (so that cheese sticks to chicken, about 3 minutes).
- Lightly press with spatula then turn over and again do not move until browned.
- Lightly press with spatula and remove to serving plate.