- 3 TBSPs butter
- vanilla frosting
- 1 tsp red food coloring
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies
- white sparkling sugar sprinkles
- Spray two 9 inch block pans with cookery spray and set them away.
- In a outsized saucepan, mix the butter then fuse in the marshmallows. Erstwhile liquid, stir in the red matter foodstuff.
- Mix in the Kellogg’s Playwright Krispies and divide evenly between the two bar pans. Let unresponsive completely.
- Withdraw the two circles from the pan, and cut them into 8 comparable pieces.
- Pipe (or disparity) the vanilla icing at the understructure of the hat and a immature at the top and then quickly reflect on some effervescent sweetener sprinkles.
- Prizewinning if served within a day or two. Accumulation in an air fine container.
RED ALSO OTHER RECIPES :
=> Keto Cannoli Stuffed Crepes
=> Garlicky Greek Spaghetti
=> Tomato Soup Cake